Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snippets

Today I finished these two. They were made from a pattern called Snippets by Magic Threads. They are about 9 inches tall. They are for the April craft show.


Have you noticed that I am "finishing" items??
Well, I decided that I needed to complete some of the many things I have started! Every once in a while I feel like cutting, so I cut out a LOT of things! But then I don't always get to sew them right away. This can be good and bad. Good because I have things cut out, but bad because I get behind. Now I have a show coming up and I NEED to get things done. So, out come the things that are cut out and I get busy sewing.

Well, it works for me!!




4 comments:

TillyMoon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.