Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A new book

When this year started, I was not able to crochet at all. Then I fell in love with the Amigurumi dolls on Beth 's blog, By Hook, By Hand. Once I taught myself to do basic crochet I went looking for other patterns. I found some really cute patterns, but they were in Japanese. I tried to figure them out, but couldn't. I was in Border's last week and I found this book-------


This book has some of the cutest stories all about this cat named Amineko.
And the pattern is included, in English!!

Meet Paprika!
He is my first, but will not be my last Amineko.


"Paprika, take off those glasses so people see your eyes!"


"Okay, now sit up!"


"Oh, now you look bored!"


This is a fun pattern.
I plan to make lots more to go with the dolls I am making.



3 comments:

Bama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.