Saturday, May 5, 2012

New baby doll

Yes,  it is really me!  The last few days have been better so I have done some sewing. I have lots of dolls cut out and decided to finish one of them.

Here she is----------

She is a Baby Squeeze-Me made from a Carolee Creations/So Sweet pattern.  This pattern is still one of my all time favorites. It was the first Carolee pattern I ever used and over the years I have made hundreds of them.  This one is on Etsy.

I want to thank those who have sent me good wishes and asked when I would be posting again.  I promise to try to do better.  I may not post every day,  but I will post more often.  Thank you all.


.

4 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Glad you are able to post and hope that you will be posting again. Very cute doll!

Beth said...

Sandra, its great to hear from you again! Your latest doll is delightful :-)

Beth

Mary Ann said...

What a sweet little doll. I'm glad to see you posting and sewing too:)

Alicia said...

That is a beautiful baby, my mom did that doll to may daugther now 16, when she was a baby, about 15 years ago. She usually made a lot of caroles dolls, and every one is beatiful. You brought me loving memories of my mom, thanks, it has been two years since she left us.