Saturday, May 26, 2012

Susie Scarecrow


Meet Susie Scarecrow.  She is the oldest daughter of Sam and Sally Scarecrow. She is also Sonny's twin sister. They love to do everything together.




These were made from the Scarecrow Family pattern by Jean Greenhowe. Did I mention that I love her patterns!!  Bet I did!

For now the rest of the Scarecrow family is on hold. Now that my Chemo has been tweaked enough that I don't get sick,  I need to sew for the big craft show I have in August.  Usually by this time I have totes full of things ready.  Not this year!  I really need to get busy or I will be sitting in a empty booth for four days.  Sonny and Susie will have to wait for the rest of their family to join them.

.



3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very cute.

Vicki said...

I love Susie! I am so happy you are feeling better and have the energy to create your beautiful dolls! That is music to my ears...

free_to_dream said...

So glad they have tweaked your chemo so your creativity has come back!

Sarah