Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stealing vegetables??



Tony  "here is some lettuce"

Micheal  "do you think this will be enough?"


Tony  "with the rest of the veggies,  maybe it will be enough"


Michael  "I hope so.  He is awful big you know."


Tony  "there is no bottled water.  Do you think he will drink this?"

Michael   "I don't know.  Water might be better."


Nanny  "Just what are you two doing?"

Micheal    "Ah,  Um  we needed a snack"   

"A snack"  said Nanny.  ""Since when do you two eat vegetables for a snack?"


 Tony  "Well we couldn't find any cookies!"

Nanny  "So you were going to eat uncooked vegetables?"

Tony  "You said they were good and helped us grow"


Nanny  "Well I think these crackers would be better this time."


 Michael  "What are we going to do now?"

Tony,  "I don't know,  but we better think of something.  He is hungry."





1 comment:

Wendy said...

Uh oh... I can't wait to see what "he" is. :) I am loving this story, Sandra. Thank you for posting your stories again. :)