Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The take over!!

Hello,  my name is Zoe Madison.
I have decided to take over this blog!!!


My human says that nothing ever happens
in the Big Red House that is worth writing about.
Boy is she wrong.
So I decided to take over. 

There is always something going on around here


Like today,   I am making my own snack.
Now how often do you read about a doll making her own snack?


 I know our human is busy all the time.
She is always making us new clothes and such.


 But I don't want to see this blog end.


Now I may not post every day.
But I do plan to let everyone know what is going on.

Stay tuned!!

.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Zoe, I so admire a doll with a take-charge attitude! Get in there, girl, and keep us informed of what is going on at The Big Red House :-)

warmly,

Beth (and her dolls!)

Sandra Wheeler said...

Thank you Miss Beth. I will do my best.

colleen said...

Oh, Zoe, please do keep us up to date on what is going on with all of you at The Big Red House. I like your attitude!

Sandra Wheeler said...

Thank you Miss Colleen. My human says my attitude may get me in trouble.